*sniff* One of my two guppies died this morning. Poor lil' Leopard. I don't seem to be having much luck with guppies. Well, Panther seems to be doing fine so far...it's only been about a week...we'll see, I may get him a buddy sometime soon. The platies are much hardier, it seems. Big Red, Little Red, and even Gimpy with his deformed spine have been thriving for months now, ever since I got the aquarium back in the summer. The corydoras, Dim Sum and Chicken Ball, are also pretty tough.
I really like having fish--wish I was more ambitious, 'cause I'd love to set up a bigger tank (mine's just 5 gallons). On the other hand, being limited to just a few fish makes it a hell of a lot easier to keep track of their names!
In other news, a chickadee flew into my window this morning. Thought he was a goner, but just in case, I brought him inside the house in a shoebox for a little while....and when Allan and I went in to check on him, we heard scratching in the box. Brought it back outside, opened the box, and without a moment's hesitation the little guy flew off into the trees. Yay!
Controversial, anyone?
11 years ago

1 comment:
Awwww...poor fishy! Glad to see the rest of your fishes are doing well (thanks for the clarification)! I think Squishy is doing well, but It's been a week. I hope they fed him/her/it.
Post a Comment