I'm a twenty-first century hippie who just wants everyone to be nice to one another. I'm an outdoorsy nature geek who tends to veg out on the couch far more than she should. I'm a New-York-Times-Crossword-Puzzle-finishing intellectual type....but at the same time, I'm not a very smart person sometimes.
Married for six years to a far-too-patient man, and a proud mom of feline and reptilian babies. Happily floating through life, enjoying my job and my friends, I generally manage to be content in life while trying to encourage others to do the same.
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal (Christopher Moore)
The Cunning Man (Robertson Davies)
Philisophicality
Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink. -W.C. Fields
If you think anyone is sane you just don't know enough about them. The key...is to find someone whose insanity dovetails with your own. -Christopher Moore
Oh well, what the hell. -Joseph Heller
We are all in the same boat, darling. The ship of fools, it seems. -Ron Sexsmith
Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die. -Carrie Fisher
It's a new day today and the coffee is strong. -R.E.M.
No comments:
Post a Comment