Okay, Che Grovera may have found the coolest spot ever (though I may be biased), and I have just got to spend Mardi Gras here:
http://www.meauxbar.com/us.html
On a completely unrelated note...Captain Lordhelmet, may I suggest a new name for the MurderLounge?
Hope everyone's had a lovely Christmas. Me, I can't complain. Certainly wasn't magical, but I didn't expect it to be...pretty sure the magic of Christmas is reserved for small children and their parents...so, yeah...it was nice. Spent some obligatory but reasonably pleasant time with the folks and folks-in-law, got some pretty cool presents, ate a ton of turkey.... Right now, we're watching Allan's favourite Christmas (or should I say Xmas) gift of all, Bender's Game. Thanks, Jeremy--'twas a hit! Next in the queue, The Dark Knight. Hey TMax, shall we make it a virtual movie night?
'Til next year, folks!
Controversial, anyone?
11 years ago

1 comment:
Happy New Year Meaux! I don't know about changing the name too dramatically, but given that Julie's such a consistent no-show I'm gonna change it to "Meaux's MurderLounge & Bar" - of course, if you're bartender, that means you end up hearing everybody's problems! I guess that's why you're also Chief Drinking Officer. Now, would this be a sports bar or a more classy establishment?
Post a Comment