Monday, November 24, 2008

Well, since everyone else is doing it...

All right, here's my Top 5, in no particular order. I'm not ambitious enough to go looking for photos, I'm afraid, so you'll just have to use your imaginations. Trust me, that works juuuust fine...

1. Clive Owen - The accent, the smouldering looks, what's not to love?! I still think he would have made a better Bond than Daniel Craig...but that's probably just my special valley talking.

2. Edward Norton - Mmmm, he just seems so intense and intelligent-hot. I choose to ignore the rumours that he's a bit of an asshole on the set.

3. Robert Downey Jr. - A fairly recent addition to my lust...I mean...list. Growing up has really agreed with him. Aged like fine wine.

4. You know what? Seth mothereffin' Green rocks my world. He's gingery cute, has a great sense of humour, and seems like a genuinely nice guy. Love, love, love him. The character of Chris Griffin tests my love a wee bit, but I can deal with it.

5. I creep myself out a teensy bit by even saying it, but damned if Daniel Radcliffe doesn't turn me the hell on. I love his big baby blues (ugh, I know, emphasis on "baby"), and I'm a sucker for the British accent (see #1). And hey, he sure looks like a man when he's starkers on stage. I recently caught a bit of one of the first Harry Potter films and felt like a horrible, horrible person...but then I saw that picture on Pajiba's list of men Dustin thinks gay men go for, and it all came flooding back. I wanted to rip that leather vest thingy right off his chest (*ahem* In my defense, it was a really hideous vest).

Bonus team-switching pick: Portia DeRossi. She's funny, hot as hell, and has hair that I want to bury myself in. Also, I figure that if I'm going to experiment, it ought to be with someone who knows what she's doing.

4 comments:

Sofi said...

HHHhmmmmmHHHmmmmmmmmmMMMmmmHHHmmmmm....... Clive Owen...

Jeremy Feist said...

Alright Meaux, I will give you Clive and RDJ, and Edward Norton back when he was all muscley okay. Seth? Not so much. He's funny, but I need more than funny. And Daniel Radcliffe actually seems like a pretty decent person, but Dustin is wrong, he doesn't do it for me at all.

Marra Alane said...

Oh, Clive Owen, I swoon!

And you know what? I'll give you daniel radcliffe, who is way too young for you, and I'll raise you Rob Pattinson, who is both too young and looks creepily like a family member. Who's creepy now?

meaux said...

You know what, Marra? If I ignore the tabloid reports of his douchiness, and just look at the man, I can kind of see the appeal of the Pattinson. Although...he doesn't look like my brother in the least. Can't help you there, chickie.

Lordy, looks like I'll have to fight to keep my Clive! Back off, punks! I'm giving you The Rock all to yourself, Jeremy--and Sofia, you already have some major pretty on your list! That Tudor guy is yummy, and aesthetically speaking, Hayden ain't half bad!