
It's happening today. So excited...more than a little nervous...but mostly, very proud of how we've pulled it together. Special props to the incredible and organized Sofia on that front!
Hope everybody enjoys it.
Occasional musings...you know, whenever the heck I feel like something's worth getting halfway excited about....
6 comments:
Yeah, we're pretty awesome.
Well done ladies! Truly impressive, and even a tad touching at the end. Cheers!
Pretty impressive caper you ladies pulled on Pajiba! There was clearly no small behind-the-scenes effort involved there.
How's this for a "it's a small world" moment, meaux? So I'm talking with a doctor acquaintance of mine (here in Central Illinois) who I knew was from Canadia -- so far, so good. So he's just returned from a two-week visit home. "Where exactly is home?", I inquire. A little town in Nova Scotia, he replies. I know Halifax -- as do most people who have ever heard of Nova Scotia -- but not much else; he smiles knowingly and says it's about 250 miles from Halifax and as far east as you can go without being underwater. A town called Glace Bay. So I look it up on the Pajiba map, and Google tells me it's 38 km from you!
So I have someone in my prairie neighborhood who hails from your neck of the wooods...very literally. How common a name is Demont up there, anyhow?
Holy, Che, that is small-worldy! I know lots of folks from Glace Bay. I'll have to ask my mom if she knows any Demonts--I swear, if she doesn't know everybody on Cape Breton Island, she at least knows one of their relatives.
Hey, if you want to impress him, ask him how he enjoyed his trip to "da Bay, by" (translation from Glace Bay accent to English: "the Bay, boy")!
I'd be lying through my teeth if I said what you girls did didn't warm the tiny, blackened, frozen cockles of my heart. What you girls did for Manda...Oh God, strong Jeremy, strong Jeremy...
I'm currently looking around for Oscar shaped dildos for you girls. I'm sure there must be some around the interwebs somewhere. C'mon, tiny people in my laptop, find me dildos!
"C'mon, tiny people in my laptop, find me dildos!"
See, Jeremy, now THAT is why I love you! Heeheehee!
Post a Comment