Friday, November 7, 2008

Vagina-in-Pajiba Redux

I’m giddy as a schoolgirl--my Scorpion King / XXX review is on Pajiba today! It was really exciting being part of the Paheeeeba day contributions, but it’s a little bit scary to see something I’ve done all by myself up there.

Thanks to the Boozehound Cinephile for the inspiration, and apologies for taking your style and turning down the classiness level a notch or two. French .75s on me, my friend! Thanks also to Dustin for posting my little piece, and for creating this awesome site that spawned an equally awesome community!

I have to say, I don’t know how those guys manage to put together a lovely, polished piece every day, or even every week, and still hold down a job. How I envy you naturals. Took me ages to cobble together something halfway coherent.

3 comments:

Che Grovera said...

First!

Your star keeps shining brighter and brighter, meaux! That was a thoroughly kick-ass review, even taking into account your admission that you were trying to emulate Boozehound's style. Your voice was in there, and it was damned good. I was being quite sincere in calling for an encore.

Jeremy Feist said...

Congratulations on becoming Pajiba's resident Booze Bitch! Though I still can't believe you're immune to The Rock. How the hell can you resist that butter melting smile? Those pecs? Those abs? Okay, I'm verklempt again...Dammit.

meaux said...

*blush*

Thanks, guys. I don't know if there'll be an encore; this was really just for Paheeba Day. But man, it was fun. If I were to have the chance to do it again, I'd really have to find my own shtick, though....

Heehee, Jeremy, you are welcome to The Rock as far as I'm concerned. I'm an eye girl and his do nothing for me, plus I'm turned off by the over-muscled physique. Though, to be fair, he looked a hell of a lot better in the picture Dustin used than he did in Scorpion King.