Thursday, March 26, 2009

(pajiban group hug)

Though I didn't know her well, I admired her style. Always sweet and kind, funny as hell when she wanted to be, and such a courageous woman in her well-fought battle against leukemia. Rest in peace, AlabamaPink.

*hug* to all of my Pajiba-land friends, many of whom were close to 'Bama, and (safe to say) all of whom were admirers like me.

For the second time since December, I am sorely reminded of how very much cancer sucks. To Amanda and Audrey--you're sorely missed, and the world is a little less fun without you.

Though it hurts to lose a friend, may it help remembering / That every door that closes in, one'll open to the other side. (thank you, Ron.)

4 comments:

Jeremy Feist said...

Thanks for the hug. I think we could all use a cozy little hug right now. And booze. We'll need booze.

Pants said...

I don't care how geeky it might be. I am all over this virtual group hug!

Anna von Beaverplatz said...

(hugs) all around from me too.

And wine.

Anonymous said...

This is probably the first time that pajiban group hugs don't have a pervy connotation. Count me in! I'll even bring booze - to Pink!