Saturday, June 13, 2009

Apathy Overload

Good grief, it's been a while. On the very off chance that anyone who reads this thing is not Facebook friends with me, or not on Pajiba, don't panic--I have not, repeat NOT, fallen off the face of the Earth.

It's not that I've been exceptionally busy; I've just been thoroughly uninspired. Couple of post-worthy items, I just haven't had the time or energy to write them up. However, I found out in the last week that I have a lot of travel time coming up in my job between now and October (spanning three of the four Atlantic provinces, plus some time offshore!), so in my boring motel-room evenings, you can expect to hear from me a bit more frequently.

Yes, mark your calendars and send the children to momma's place, meaux will probably be back in action this summer! Whooo, yeah!

2 comments:

Spender said...

Meaux... anyone who loves the NY Times' Sunday crossword puzzle is a-ok in my book.
Wish you could blog more often but I love your comments on the 'jiba.

meaux said...

Spender, hello! Nice to see you in these parts. (And you're a fellow puzzle fan, no less!)

Well, now that the long-ago-promised field assignments have started to materialize, I might just have a few lonely hotel room evenings in which to get some writing in come August. Here's hoping....'cause this is starting to turn into the saddest blog ever!